Looking for variegated VINCA VINE

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

I'm looking for the one that is used in hanging baskets, if any one has some rooted or cutting they don't want I would like it. for my baskets this year. I would be happy to send some postage if needed, thanks Karen.

Karen I don't have any vinca now but I use to at my last house. At the end of the growing season I would take them out of the planters, split them and dig them into the garden for the winter and they would come back every spring. I hope somebody can help you out.

I have 2 types, green and white and green and sort of a yellowish cream, both sort of run wild in my gardens. Be happy to share for a couple of stamps.

Annette

I would love some,how much postage do you want, I would like lots of the plants for my baskets, I all have them every where here for the hummingbirds. So please let me know and then I'll send you some or if you have paypal I can do it that way too. Let me know and thanks a bunch, karen.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com