Merry Christmas Bob - and thanks.....

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Bob - you are our backbone here and the one responsible for bringing so many old gardening freinds back together and I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you and wish you a wonderful holiday season. It is so great to know we can pop in here now and find any number of our friends here - keep in touch - wish them good health and happiness for 2009 and all because of you.
So - I want to take this opportunity to tell you how much this means to me - to thank you - I cannot express how much it means to have this forum.
J

Attachments

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bob, Ditto to what Jules said
Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy 2009.
Thank you for bringing all our friends back together and we're making new friends everyday.
I told you it would be a hit and there would not be any worries about getting enough people here. It will pick up once the holidays are over.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this forum. Many hugs to you.

M

Mari-Jo

Bob.......Jules post says it all..........THANK YOU!!

You know what they say......."build it, and they will come".......and they have, and I am sure many more will join this wonderful forum.

May you and yours have a very Merry Christmas, and the very best to you in "2009":)

Attachments

bob

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to everyone for the kind Christmas wishes...

I told you it would be a hit and there would not be any worries about getting enough people here. It will pick up once the holidays are over.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this forum. Many hugs to you.
A special thanks to Laurie. She did tell me it would be a hit. Once she heard I was planning on starting up again, she begged, pleaded, prodded, poked, nudged and generally pestered me to actually get it going. When I told here I'd need a list of interested people, she quickly came back with a bunch of folks and soon had more.

I'd probably have gotten around to it sooner or later, but with her help it went from "Hmm... Maybe I should try that... someday" to "Get it going, and do it now!"

Thanks to all of you, obviously without everyone's help this place wouldn't be here!

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
I agree, Bob this is my best gift so far. Well maybe second to the christmas ornaments the grandkids made me but up there at the top. Thank you so much for this site. May God smile on you and yours in 2009 and beyond.

Scarez

Gosh Bob, where would we be without you lighting the way?

We wouldn't have become such long lasting gardening buddies without YOU!

May your candles always burn bright. You're the best!

woodstock

ditto on all the above.........Bob,.....it sure feels like home again........we have been wanting this for a long time, and you made our wish come true!!! thank you.....

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com