Monday, February 23rd is National Banana Bread Day

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
In honor of Feb 23rd being National Banana Bread Day I will post my favorite banana bread recipe in the recipe forum.

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh..great! Does it have nuts in it too Dale?? I like those big banana nut bread muffins and a good cup of coffee. I've never made banana bread but I would like to try it.

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
I posted the recipe in the recipe section. Yes I do make in in the muffin tins and use the paper liner cups. I spray the paper to make the muffin come out easy. Gloria I hardly ever bake that I don't use nuts. This recipe is super moist as it has sour cream in it. I use the bananas when the peeling turns black. I freeze the bananas waiting on enough to make a batch. Usually I double the batch and freeze most of it.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was thinking about taking the day off myself, Bob. Although my wife indicated she would like me to go shopping with her to Value Village. It's like a Goodwill store and on Mondays, senior citizens get 40% off their purchases.

Scarez

That's probably why the one here in southern Oregon closed down. Dratz, just when I was getting CLOSE (ahem) to the age of discounts!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com