Mothers Rhubarb Punch

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Annette99

My Mother made this for every special occasion while I was growing up in Minnesota 3 cups diced rhubarb, 2 cups of water cook or simmer for 20 minutes, strain through sieve add 1 1/2 cups sugar, stir until completely dissolved. Chill then add 3/4 cup orange juice, 1/2 cup lemon juice and 6 cups 7-up.

Kya D

I grow fresh rhubarb here. The punch sounds really good.
Rhubarb is a really hardy perennial and grows like crazy.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have heard that you can't kill rhubarb. But it isn't so. Moles can do a number on it.

Wombat

It's too humid for me to grow it here which is a pity as my much better half loves it. That punch sounds yummy Annette!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com