My favorite book

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

I was walking through one of our local stores a couple of days ago and I saw a new edition of the "Ball Blue Book of Canning". I didn't pick up a copy but I probably will. I also saw a new brand of powdered pectin (Mrs. Weges) that I am going to try. I bought a full carton as I am totally out at the present.

I love the Ball Blue Book and the Kerr Canning Guide..... But for me it is the older the better. I have them from the 50's
60's and 70's. The old ones are the ones My Mom used and they are the ones I learned from.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back