My friend Dor joined!!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
I got another "friend" request and it was from her. But I can't make that feature work. It boots me off every time I try. There are some of the threads on here that also boot me off if I try and reply on them.

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
I got another "friend" request and it was from her. But I can't make that feature work. It boots me off every time I try. There are some of the threads on here that also boot me off if I try and reply on them.

Randy I haven't had that problem. Sorry you are having a problem.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bob says there is something that blocks cookies here on my computer, but I can't figure why some threads let me post and others boot me off. I can't use the edit feature either. If I spot a typo after I hit "submit", I just have to leave it and hope it is understood.

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wonder why that is Randy, if I see any typos I will try to remember to fix them for you....

Dor

Hello everyone

I am a new member just joined today. I see quite a few of my good friends here and I hope to make new ones. I am glad I joined.
I'm from the Houston,TX area Zone 9. I love gardening, sewing and some collecting. I was invited to join my my friend Dizzydaff and Dale.

Last edited:

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Dor, glad to see you here.. I was sure I had you on my invite list.. I made a few boo boo's there.. but so glad you made it.

Gardengoddess

Hi Dor...from another Dor lol! My full name is Dorothea though but only my mom calls me that and only when I'm in trouble :)

Dora/Garden Goddess

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am a new member just joined today. I see quite a few of my good friends here and I hope to make new ones. I am glad I joined.
I'm from the Houston,TX area Zone 9. I love gardening, sewing and some collecting. I was invited to join my my friend Dizzydaff and Dale.

Dor you forget one of your greatest talents----BAKING!!!! hehehehe

swindy

Hello Dor very nice to meet you. It is so nice to see so many friends of friends are coming in to join this little group. See you around the threads.

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello Dor very nice to meet you. It is so nice to see so many friends of friends are coming in to join this little group. See you around the threads.

Swindy, Dor is my favorite person to chat with about baking/cooking. We share so many similar interests.

Dor

Hello everyone. Thanks Gloria and Randy for looking out for me. Randy you know how to make a person feel special.

woodstock

Hi Dor.....welcome to the group....you probably have seen my name on another forum.....but this is where I hang my hat these days!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com