My furbabies:)

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

R

RiverRock

Awwww such beautiful furkids you have there...its easy to tell the pom is queen..lol

You may remember 6 years ago my little dog that broke her back, the one that GG rallied together for to save her life. Well here she is 6 years later, my little old lady will be 12 this year! She is my pride and joy I love her dearly:)

Attachments

Spider_Lily

Awwww such beautiful furkids you have there...its easy to tell the pom is queen..lol

You may remember 6 years ago my little dog that broke her back, the one that GG rallied together for to save her life. Well here she is 6 years later, my little old lady will be 12 this year! She is my pride and joy I love her dearly:)
I do remember.She's a beautiful little old lady.She also look's like the Queen of the house.:)

R

RiverRock

For those who dont know the story about Josey and Garden Guides..here it is.

It really a beautiful story. 6 years ago Josey went to junp up on my bed as she does every night to sleep with me, only this night she didnt make it all the way and fell back down. Well she fell just right and ruptred 3 discs in her back breaking her back and paralising her. She spent a week at the vet and I prayed over her and cried and was just devastated. And I had a choice to make, to get her a wheel chair and bring her home or to pt her to sleep. I did not have the money for a wheel chair and diapers, power..etc that she would need. and on top of it all I had to move at that time also.
So I went to Jackie the owner of GG at the time and I explained to her what I was facing and asked her if i could post a link on GG to another site I made just for Josey. Joseys site had all kinds of plants and seeds and things on it that I was selling to get the money I needed for her wheel chair and things. What was so amazing was that the GG people pretty much bought me out..LOL and some made donations with ot purchasing anything. It was just so wonderful to see the love poor in for my little dog. And we did get her wheel chair, in fact I still have her wheel chair even thou she has not needed it for years now.
She used the wheel chair for about a month I think before she was able to start walking again. The vet gave her no hope of walking but God gave her all hope! She made a complete recovery and to this day jumps up on my bed at night to sleep with me In fact her recovery is so good that 4 years ago when the vet took xays of her bladder for stones I had him xray her back also and he could not even find were it had been broke! Praise the Lord!!
God bless you all ! Josey and I will ever be greatful:)

RR

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com