My Owl's Back Again

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Spider_Lily

I have a huge sycamore tree in my yard it's been here as along as I can remember.In the top is a hole and a couple of Owl's raise at least 3 babie's every Spring.They are back now I saw them yesterday.I heard them who who whoing last night.LOL :)

I love to hear that. One night I could hear three different owls hooting in the wee hours of the morning.

Where I grew up in Minnesota between 2 lakes we had an owl that used to come and sit on the outside ledge of our bedroom window. It was so cool. That was many, many, moons ago.

I do. Have you ever been out in the dark and have one fly close to you? They are so quiet, it's spooky. But the air going by their feathers makes a very soft sound.

This is the old tree where they raise babie's every Spring.They were back last night talking very loud.WHO WHO WHO ARE YOU.:)

Attachments

• Mom's flowers 008.JPG
    Mom's flowers 008.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 329

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back