Need everyone's help

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

bob

Administrator
Staff member
Ok folks, I seem to have solved the login problems and the upgrades are completed. The forum is running smoothly, people can log in again, and IE is no longer randomly eating what you've typed.

What we need now is some more activity. To do that, we need some more people. That's where you come in.... A lot of the rod former regulars are still missing. So, if you know somebody who used to frequent the place but recently left, please encourage them to come back and check things out. I'd really like to get things going again. I'm also going to try and encourage new members to join, but they're more likely to do that if they find something worthwhile when they get here. So having a core of people talking is critical.

woodstock

I have told lots of people about the garden forum......but they havent joined yet.......Ill keep at it tho.....Ive been pretty lax myself, which I hope Ill be forgiven for....

bob

Administrator
Staff member
It's a slow process, and you have to be persistent. We don't need a huge amount of people, but a good core group of 30 or 40 would really be great.

It's kind of like a party, once you get a number of folks talking, then things just grow and expand from there.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com