Need help germinating some old bulbs w/ pic

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

bigelow965

I've got these 3 old bulbs that have been sitting in dry soil for around 7 years now and I need some good advice on how to get them to germinate. Although the effort may be in vein they once belonged to a late relative so I'm gonna do what I can.

bulbs%203%20shot_zpsk7fifjtb.png

I've heard some bulbs need to experience a cold period before they'll take off again so about a week ago I moved them into the garage where they've been between 15 and 35F. Again I know it's probably hopeless but what should I do from here on out to give these guys the best chance of sprouting?

If it's not already apparent I'm a complete novice at this and can use any advice you could offer.

Thanks, I'm all ears

Sorry Big, they are completely dried out and therefore dead......7 years is just too long a period for the bulbs to survive.
They look mummified!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back