need some thoughts for a Birthday gift

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

PRH

Next Thursday is Cristel's 39th Birthday. ( hope she never see's that I typed out her age ) :)
Anyway,I have some ideas that will cover this event. I would like to bring her over to my place for dinner. ( yes,I would do all the cooking ) I have gotten the girl a friendship ring,that I would present to her after dinner and I plan on getting fresh roses that day of her favorite ones too and a couple cd's that she wanted.
Now,my thoughts that I need would be how to get her over to my place without her knowing anything about the event. I have talked with her sis some about this,but I know that when I did really wasn't a good time because of Cris being treated in ER,ICU,and other places in a hospital. Diane ( Cristel's sis ) probably has somethings that she would wish to do for Cris on her Birthday,but I don't know if I should ask her about them or not yet as I belive that Diane is just about as happy as I am over Cris working on becoming herself once again!!
It's thoughts for now,but I'm sure as March 19th gets closer, I will have things coming together that will make the girl's Birthday a pretty special one!!!

Last edited:

Bernie

Phil I think no matter what you come up with she'll guess something's up just because it IS her birthday. Maybe you could do it the day before. Ask her to come over to see or do something related to your music. Got something new you could shear with her? I hope she likes all the wonderful gifts.
Bernie

PRH

update over Birthday event

Things came together ok. Cris happens to be abit of a drummer, ( as myself ) and I made arrangements to pick her up and bring her over to my place so we could share some tips with each other. Afterwards,I had made some lasagna and asked her if she would like to stay. ( she had no idea what was going on ) :) I then presented her a vase of her favorite roses and attatched a friendship ring with a small note onto the vase. ( she was like a little girl on Christmas morning when she saw the ring with the roses ) I was invited over to her place this afternoon for dinner, as Diane ( Cristel's sis called me earlier this week ) I gave her the couple of music cd's that she wanted along with a pair of drumsticks I had that Cris told me that she wished were hers after we had dinner yesterday and I believe that Cris had herself a wonderful Birthday that she never/ever will forget about for several years!

< she's coming around again and to me,that is like I had a 1 sweet gift too >

Thanks Bernie!! {{{HUGS}}}

Bernie

Phil you have hung in there with Cris though so many of her lowest moments I'm happy for you that you got to share these special happy times with her and that it went well. I hope you get to share many more happy times together.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com