New and old member

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

robsch

Hello all,
It's good to see everyone again! Some of you know me, some dont! I'm Robin from Pa. Hope to meet you all! and learn more from you!

swindy

I remember you Robsch how are you doing? So glad to see you here. so many of your old friends are here. Wasn't it wonderful of Bob to do this for us.

Whit1

Ahhh! The Fair Lady ((((((Robin))))) has joined us.

I trust that all is well on your slice of the planet.

I've been busy lately with Ol' Red and I trust The Green Hornet has been in action as well.

Jules

Hi Robin - not sure we have met before....so pleased to make your acquaintance! A big welcome from the east coast of Canada:)

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
the name sounds familiar but don't remember anything else. Will look forward to getting to know you.

oremudpie

Good morning Robin
I'm oremudpie aka melanie and new to this group but good friend (in person type)of Vegemon aka Debe I live in oregon
melanie

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Robin! Not sure we have met but I am sure we will. I'll drift in and out and hope to see you around

M

Mari-Jo

Welcome Robin........your name sure looks familiar,.........hope you see you around the forum.........

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Robin
I remember you from the old forum that we used to vist. So glad that you are able to join us here. Everyday more old friends show up. It's great....

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Hello robin...nice to see you...the name seems familar...forgive the old brain of mine...glad you have come on in...Look forward to chatting more..

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Hello Jo, I thought I knew your name...I am doing well...have moved in finally to a new place and can not wait until spring to get the yards goinng...Look forward to chatting with you along the way...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com