new baby boy

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

This is our new baby, here on the "farm"
He was born yesterday and his momma's 1st baby.
She is a great Mom and he loves her.

Attachments

• baby boy.jpg
    baby boy.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 354
The first goat that Fiona bought was nor weaned when she brought her home so bottle feeding was necessary for awhile. Fiona was up at least a couple of times a night for awhile. But Daisy was such a cute little girl and actually she still is. Fiona went back about a year later and bought her twin sister. The lady with the goats had not sold Daisy's littermate. Fiona had de-horned Daisy, but Lily came to us equipped with her horns. They are both quite shy but will stay close to you when you scratch the tops of their heads.

Dawn, I forgot to add that your new little guy is very cute. What kind of a goat is he? Daisy and Lily are Cashmere goats.

Thanks Ron
Randy as bad as I wanted a really good milk goat he is a 1/4 nubian (milk goat)and 3/4 boer (meat goat)
So as bad as I hate to say it all of the babies this year have way too much boer in them to be milk goats.

Oh, he is so cute. I used to have a miniture goat but he got so mean I was afraid he would hurt one of the grandkids so I got rid of him.

We are having to milk mom cuz the baby boy won't nurse on one half, hopefully this will stop as he gets older.

They are doing great Mom is trying to wean him and he has been cut so he is now an "it" goat.

Our two are both little girls, but one of them is really a pill. But she is a funny pill. We had a couple of wethers in the past but they are both gone now. They were Nubian goats. Fiona wants to get a couple more as they do a better job on keeping the pasture clean than the Cashmere goats do.

Boy I sure wish I could get my hands on some good milk goats. Mine are half nubian half boer

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back