New but Old

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

kinnika

Hi There:
I was a member of this board ages ago and have come back for a visit. I had to reregister and can't believe I got my old name back. Wow times have changed. I see lots of familiar names here so Hi to all I know and Hi to all I will meet.

Last edited:
K

Kale

Welcome and I remember your name:D from......??

What is your zone and what is your gardening pleasure!?

Plenty of threads Jump in :)

Kale:)

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Welcome.....you may mean an old member of another form...this one is pretty new...but a lot of people from the old place...as sproutling Kale said...jump in and enjoy

Hi kinnika , I also remember you from the other gardening forum --- as said above this is a new place with alot of friends from the old place. Glad to see you.here.

kinnika good to see you...glad you found your way here...
It feels so much like home to me already... Haven't had that feeling in a very long time...like since GG.
Peggy

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Glad you found your way here. I think I must have given you the wrong link the other day. Glad you found your way here
so glad to see another friend join us here

M

Mari-Jo

kinnika............name sure looks familiar....I think..lol........regardless, welcome, and see you around the forum:)

kinnika

Thanks for the welcome. Yes it was the other board I was talking about. Mainegal thanks for the e-mail. I was wondering where everyone went.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kinnika,
Welcome! We have all transplanted from one or more forums. It's so great that we kind of all drift together. This is going to be a great forum and we look forward to you spending time with us.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com