New from Ca.

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Ca.mamahen

Hello all. My dear friend Oremudpie invited me to join you all. So here I am and hope to add a lot of new chicks to my flock:D .

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome CA
Hope to see you around and get to know you. we're a great bunch of people here

Last edited:

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
mamahen,

Happy you are here. Look forward to getting to know you and seeing you around. Welcome and have a great garden day!

prettylady

Welcome Ca.mamahen...
Look forward to seeing you around and getting to know ya...
Enjoy yourself..
Happy gardening,
Peggy

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Hello Ca.mamahen, I think we have meet ;), here is a welcome gift...a doz of roses for you...:D Welcome my friend...jump in and enjoy. And I am thrilled mel got you in here.

Last edited:

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
silly me...forgot the roses...:D

Attachments

• rosespink.gif
    rosespink.gif
    9.4 KB · Views: 333

oremudpie

The duck flying low in her oremudpie suit to say good morning old friend..Please keep the chickies and little roosters in line...I'm glad you made it..
Hugs
melanie

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
hey little duckie...do you have monkeytoes email addy?...I lost it...if you have it could you let her know about the forum here dear...Thanks!

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello all. My dear friend Oremudpie invited me to join you all. So here I am and hope to add a lot of new chicks to my flock:D .

What part of California are you in? I have some roots down in "the golden state". My Dad moved us from Texas in 1948 and I spent the next 20 years there minus the navy years. I met my wife down there and we were married in North Sacramento 53 years ago today.

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
saw a mese from monkeygirl that said she would be by to say hi...

mamahen is around the area where Joy from the old Gg lives...hey wonder if she has been notified about this place...I have not heard form her sence we moved back to Oregon.. Randy do you have a way to get ahold of Joy?

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
saw a mese from monkeygirl that said she would be by to say hi...

mamahen is around the area where Joy from the old Gg lives...hey wonder if she has been notified about this place...I have not heard form her sence we moved back to Oregon.. Randy do you have a way to get ahold of Joy?
Do you mean JoyLynn over Novato? I was working on cards yesterday and cleaned some cards from my Rol-O-Dex and her card was one of them. It is irretrievable now.

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Do you mean JoyLynn ? I was working on cards yesterday and cleaned some cards from my Rol-O-Dex and her card was one of them. It is irretrievable now.
Yes...AH....that is what happen with me...I cleaned before the last move...why oh why must we clean...:)

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
i sent her a christmas card as i found her address in an old christmas card list
hoping the address is the same
i didn't send out many cards but did send out some cards to some ppl that we used to chat with on the old gg

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
My wife and I stopped by their place a few years back when we went to visit our old choir director. The son of the choir director lives right there in Novato too.

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
mudpie, joylynn and I meet up for lunch one time...they were the first two members i meet...funny story too...we had a one of the kids form the bibile club living with us at the time...mike and him were painting ...I left to meet up with Joylynn and mudpie in the bay area...at a place Joylynn had picked....Julian, the boy that was with us...was very worried about it ...said Debe you meet on0line...you need to call rigth when you get there and then stay in touch...well I got to the resturant and it was closed up....it was also up on a hill with nothing more there...so I drove down to a store to go potty and phone the boys at home...I filled them in ...right after I talked to mike...mudpie/Donna called the cell and she was at the place and found nothing either...so I said I would be back up...by the time I got back up...Joy was also drivinging in...all the hellos and plant trading ...and then we picked another place and all drove down...well in all the excitement I forgot to phone the boy's back...then when I go into a place to eat i turn my cell off...lunch was very very long ...gosh we all talked and laughed for near four hours...when we left I turn my cell back on and boy oh boy there was 15 missed calls or more...I call mike back and he and Julian are yellinga nd angry once they knew I was oK...we laugh now...but then they were pretty upset..

pinnirocky2008

Hello from Ca.

Hi There,
I was invited to join your thread. I see some of our others have flocked here too. Thank you for inviting me. I hope to get to know all the rest of you.
Have a Merry Christmas. :D
Pinnirocky2008

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com