New guy from Central Indiana

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

IronKnees

Hi everyone... I'm another "refugee" from a site that is fading away and thought I would join in... I may not post too often, but do when there is something worth posting... I'm Dave, live in Indiana with my wife... We have three girls and nine grandkids ranging in age from one to 13... She still works but I'm retired, so we are living a bit of a roll reversal for a few more years... Not too many though...

Attachments

• DaveandBeckyKauak2007aaaa.jpg
    DaveandBeckyKauak2007aaaa.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 337

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well Dave I love your name "Iron Knees". Am interested on how you took that name. My knees are arthritic and I have a torn cartilage so they are anything but iron. Glad to meet you and appreciate you joining our group. Hope you like it here. If I can do anything to help you let me know.

Jade

Welcome Dave, I think that I remember your name from the other site. Enjoy yourself here and have fun.

Bernie

Hi Dave! SOOOO glad you decided to join us. Dave is a first class veggie gardener and has won LOTS of ribbons at his local county fair inspite of the fact that they always have it so early in the season. He cans too. Dave I can't wait to see you post your veggie pics and your County Fair WINNERS! On yes and you animal pics too. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Did you say you were leaving on your trip Friday? I hope you have a wonderful fellowship and a safe trip.
Again WELCOME!

GardenBear1

Hi Dave, nice to see you here, this is a great group of people, there lots of them from the old site so its like being home just better, post when ever you can

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Dave, so glad to see you here. Like Bernie said he is a wonderful gardener and photographer. Love seeing his pics. He also grows pumpkins with the grandkids. Lots of awesome pics of wldlife. He has cameras in the woods.

Kya D

Hello Mr. and Mrs Dave
Welcome we will love to see you any time you have anything to say.

Spider_Lily

Hi Dave I'm soooo proud you decided to join us.I alway's love to heard about thing's he's done or doing.He's an awesome person.Just pop in when you can we have alot of our old friends here.

IronKnees

My goodness.... I had no idea I of what a welcome I would get... Thanks so very much... Dale, the IronKnees name is because both my knees have been replaced... The right one has been revised twice... Once because I wore the spacer out, and the second time because I fell in Colorado up in the Rockies two years ago while elk hunting and broke the plastic backing off the bone part of the knee cap...

Dor

Hello and welcome Dave. I remember you from another site too. So glad to see have join off. I know how you feel about the knees. I had knee replacement on the right, and don't plan to do the left one anytime soon.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
My goodness.... I had no idea I of what a welcome I would get... Thanks so very much... Dale, the IronKnees name is because both my knees have been replaced... The right one has been revised twice... Once because I wore the spacer out, and the second time because I fell in Colorado up in the Rockies two years ago while elk hunting and broke the plastic backing off the bone part of the knee cap...

Welcome home Dave!
It's been a while!

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
I remember that name from somewhere... if we have not officially met...we have now. Wecome to gardenforums Dave and Mrs.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com