new planter for apartments balconys

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

danstraussman

hello all,

This is my first massage! lately I started to be attracted to gardening, so this is a great community for me.

Few weeks ago, I bought Greenbo planters. It is a planter that sits on different rails. Its look so good! It made my balcony so alive, of course the flowers are imported too..
smile_smiley.gif

This is where I bought it:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GREENBO-Des...708?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35d978af1c

I recommand you to take a look.

I am searchong for more stuff that can add some beauty to my balcony, any ideas?

thanks!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back