No work for a while

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

I am offically on furlough from my job. I hope I only get a couple of weeks off but there is no telling.
Now what should I do with all of this extra time off? :confused::confused:
I need to do yard work, housework, fence mending, etc. BUT I'm on "vacation" so Maybe I won't do any of those things.
:)

That is basically what I did all summer. Now I'm working most days and want some time to do stuff that I could have done last summer.

Funny how things work out.
With this govt shutdown I am not sure how long this vacation will last.

It would be a nice vacation if you knew when it ended. But the uncertainty takes all the fun out of it.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back