Ohio Blooms

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Melissa

Here are some happy daffs...windstorms blew away most of the mulch and ripped up the antiweed frabric...but the daffs are still standing

SAM_1236.jpg

Orange tulips...my favorite!!

These are usually so pretty...have them planted around an elm tree...grass is growing in on them and they didn't bloom at the same time this year, then storm took out most of them...disappointed...there is always next year :)
SAM_1262.jpg

Here are my pitiful pink and purple fragrant tulips after the rain got done with them...they still smell good...excuse the hose and dandelions...can't blame the storm for them :)
SAM_1306.jpg

SAM_1311.jpg

Oh Melissa Your flowers are beautiful.
I love the pic of the ones around your elm tree

Dawn, they are usually my favorite...have yet to get a good picture of them. The orange tulips are very large and then the double orange daffodils are spectacular and they smell wonderful...need to dig that grass out now and get ready for them next year...seems I put off taking a picture and then the wind takes them out. This year they just didn't come up good...maybe I should just move them...I have better places that don't get the horrible wind.

Lynn, the hoses wouldn't be so bad if it was watering season...lol...I think it has rained everyday for a month...we pulled them out of the garage to get the mower out and didn't put them back. Now the dandelions are a different story...those stupid things are out year round. I swear I pull one and three pop up somewhere else. I got two gardens free of them...I should hurry and take pictures before they start popping up again. Is there anyway to get rid of them for good without killing your plants?

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back