Organic pesticides

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Crabbergirl is an organic gardener and she makes up a pepper spray that is effective and won't hurt a human. She will probably see your query and respond.

KallieLashay

I am about to start growing haberno peppers just to use for a very hot pepper spray.

I prefer the garlic spray because it doesn't burn your skin! Boil hot water and put in about 4 whole garlic cloves and let it sit overnight in a gallon pitcher. Put it in a spray bottle and just spray the leaves. Spray the leaves weekly and right away after it rains. Also plant alot of marigolds. I plant one in between each plant. Also research companion planting on Google. This is the most effective method I have seen.

Also you can buy ladybugs to put in your garden. They sell them online for a pack of anywhere from 50 to 200. Ladybugs are the wonder bugs for any garden. They are good pests that eat the bad guys.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com