ornamental grasses

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Jade

I just went onto that DirectGardening ad at the top of the page and they actually have Miscanthus sinensis 'Huron Sunrise'. I had the pleasure of meeting the breeder of the 'Huron' grasses, Martin Quinn. He is the only person who intimidated me at the garden center where I worked in Canada. Very smart dude. I was actually nervous talking with him. He was in charge of the Goderich Parks department. Anyway, I haven't seen 'Huron Sunrise' here in PA yet, but want to order a few to hide the ugly utility box. The prices seem good. Has anyone ordered anything from them yet that can tell me what to expect?

Scarez

I've never grown an ornamental grass, but recently got a packet from a friend. No clue about germination or growing. I've got homework to do!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com