Osteospermum

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Spider_Lily

I bought a new plant yesterday just could not pass it by.The only one left.

Attachments

• Flowers 2011 001.JPG
    Flowers 2011 001.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 381
  • Flowers 2011 002.JPG
    Flowers 2011 002.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 369
Very cool! Will it be hardy for you? Back in Oregon I could get a couple of years out of African Daisy, here they are definitely an annual.

Wnt seeds for postage

I havent traded on these grden sites in several years,im wonderign anybody would share wiht me soem flower and veg seeds for postage,those u buy in town ,u just dotn get hardly any for your money,I think bunches if yall will .

Very cool! Will it be hardy for you? Back in Oregon I could get a couple of years out of African Daisy, here they are definitely an annual.
I have it in a pot now hoping to keep if a long time.Was thinking about putting it in the yard.But scared I might lose it this winter.Hope it does well for me.:)

I had one for 2 years that I started from a cutting a friend gave me...they are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

That is gorgeous...definately an annual here...I tried a few years back to store one in the garage over winter but it didnt come back...let me know how it goes for you...I would love to try again...its beautiful in a hanging basket!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back