Pandora's Box Daylily

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

sfishergirl

DOn't everyone laugh too hard but I need a source for these because :( I lost one in the move. I had 3 that I dug up and labeled and now that I am here I only have 2. I have rechecked everywhere and cannot find it anywhere.

Jade

Burpee's has them, they are cute, but not cheap. I, for one, won't be laughing about stuff lost in a move, I have misplaced my wedding pictures, not a good thing.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
DOn't everyone laugh too hard but I need a source for these because :( I lost one in the move. I had 3 that I dug up and labeled and now that I am here I only have 2. I have rechecked everywhere and cannot find it anywhere.

You can always divide the ones you already have!

sfishergirl

I wish I could divide them I got them last year as a bareroot and they are still small only one fan. TY Kya I bookmarked and will order them later. The real laugh comes from I thought I lost all of my grandmothers Peonies spent time looking made my kids look and then after about an hour of stress realizing that I planted them in front of the house with the bleeding hearts because I thought they were bleeding hearts. Bear in mind I spent time labeling every single pot to make sure this stuff wouldnt happen to me

Jade

I am still trying to figure out what I put in the front bed, but I think that I've got it. I really have to start marking things better. I thought that I lost my Cimicifuga that I spent 20 bucks for, but I notice it is back, yippee. Also thought that my variegated lily of the valley was gone, but I notice it is up too. I have spent all afternoon thinking about what to get to finish up the beds around the house and I almost have it I think. May need one or two more things for the west side of the house, but I think that the rest is done, except for the big perennial/shrub bed that will go on the bank in the back. I have a bunch of stuff to move into a more shaded area from out front, but that will happen. It has been a rainy week here so far, supposed to shower again tomorrow, but after that just cloudy the rest of the week.

sfishergirl

deciding what to plant where is the fun part for me I was going to put cannas in the bulb bed But there isnt enough room so I still have 2 sitting in my window homeless. then I put hosta around what my daughter thinks is a cherry tree BUT I am sure there are 2 other clumps where I don't want them and they will need to be dug up. There is another clump of something maybe a sedum in the bulb bed but once again I not sure but I planted around it. THen I decided the coarl bells/Heuchera I brought from the old house would look great around the birch tree (the purple against the white) but didnt have enouch so I am just waiting for someone to have them so I can buy more and finish that off. I still have a grass garden, lambs ear, and pink phlox that needs to find a home. I also need to get the succulent bed ready Shrubs to dig up and branches to cut down plant hooks to hang, seeds to start (after they are unearthed in the shed of boxes)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com