Picture This!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Since it seems games have been dominating the topics , I have decided to post a guessing game. Some of you will find this veery easy while others may take this as a chance to learn.
I have snapped several shots from around my gardens for you to identify.
Please respond to each picture with your guess by using the "quote" button. That way your guess will have the picture you are responding to in the post.
If you have gardening pictures you would like to post you may do that as well.
Hope you enjoy the fun!

We will start out easy!

Attachments

• Guess 1.JPG
    Guess 1.JPG
    180.2 KB · Views: 340

Dor

I guess

Since it seems games have been dominating the topics , I have decided to post a guessing game. Some of you will find this veery easy while others may take this as a chance to learn.
Please respond to each picture with your guess by using the "quote" button. That way your guess will have the picture you are responding to in the post.
Hope you enjoy the fun!

We will start out easy!

It looks like a sunflower opening up to the world to me CG.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Guess 12! ok when you get this done I'll post more!

Attachments

• Guess 12.JPG
    Guess 12.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 311

Dor

2nd try

Hope you enjoy the fun!

We will start out easy!

Is it a tomato plant?

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cool you guys are doing great! Yep carrots. There are some like #5 that I will be surprised if anyone gets.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com