Prayer Requests

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Laurie, let her know I send her prayers, and I will hit my 5 year since diagnosis cancerversary next month! Tell her to keep fighting, there are new and better treatments every day! It's such a long hard battle, but the alternative is not one any of us want to accept! I am really glad she has her son there for her.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mainegal,
You know I thought the world of your dad. I'm still praying for you and your mom. It's a tough road but does get better in time. There will always be those moments of reflection that deeply touch your heart.
Love you girl

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have really missed having your prayers.
A lot has gone on, too much to post.
Yesterday I took Tim to a Neuro surgeon for results on an MRI. He has been able to do much due to severe back pain. He has acute stenosis and needs to have surgery. Thank the Lord for the advancements in laser surgery. While risk are very low, we still worry.
Please pray while we wait for the ok from insurance a that Tim does well with the surgery.

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would like to ask for prayers for my oldest granddaughter Sherri. I'm not sure what she has but she actually died at my daughters house last May. Her mom Jenn did CPR and called 911. They took her to Shawnee hospital and transfered her to OU Med Center. She spent 22 days in ICU 16 days on a ventalator before she was able to go home. She is on a BiPap machine at night and some days she can walk and see and others she can not. She has two children 4 and 2. Her brother in law is coming over in the daytime to watch over them. She has to nap when she gets tired.
I'm taking her to OKC on friday to do a sleep study. They still don't know what is causing the CO2 build up in her system. She is only 25 years old and she says she feels like an old lady. She was fun and full of life a few months ago. Just pray that we can help her get her life back.

I would like to ask for prayers for my oldest granddaughter Sherri. I'm not sure what she has but she actually died at my daughters house last May. Her mom Jenn did CPR and called 911. They took her to Shawnee hospital and transfered her to OU Med Center. She spent 22 days in ICU 16 days on a ventalator before she was able to go home. She is on a BiPap machine at night and some days she can walk and see and others she can not. She has two children 4 and 2. Her brother in law is coming over in the daytime to watch over them. She has to nap when she gets tired.
I'm taking her to OKC on friday to do a sleep study. They still don't know what is causing the CO2 build up in her system. She is only 25 years old and she says she feels like an old lady. She was fun and full of life a few months ago. Just pray that we can help her get her life back.
Oh goodness, that sounds scary. Definitely will keep her in prayers.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lifting my prayers and will take her to the alter tomorrow at church. I will also have our ladies prayer group add her to our list.
Please let us know how she.is dping.

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you. I haven't seen her much since she has gotten ill. I spent an afternoon with her on Friday. Her right side is effected. Reminded me of someone who has had a stroke. Everything sort of sagged. Her right arm was useless that day. But it seems to work some days.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com