Raised Garden Beds....

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

SherryPhillips

We got our home renovated by last week and now we are thinking about developing a small garden in the backyard . But the problem is that we have only limited space and so have to make use of it in the best way . Wife suggested raised garden beds but I have no idea about where to get them. I have heard about ‘In the backyards’ Raised Garden Bed experts. ( http://inthebackyard.ca/ ) Any other choices ? And also please share the facts to be remembered while buying one..Thanks in advance.

We got our home renovated by last week and now we are thinking about developing a small garden in the backyard . But the problem is that we have only limited space and so have to make use of it in the best way . Wife suggested raised garden beds but I have no idea about where to get them. I have heard about ‘In the backyards’ Raised Garden Bed experts. ( http://inthebackyard.ca/ ) Any other choices ? And also please share the facts to be remembered while buying one..Thanks in advance.
Please post photos of the area you are planning to have your garden. These would help in visualizing what you will need and where.
With raised beds you willl have endless possibilities on arranging them,

In our last home, I made my own using cedar 2 x 12 boards with 4 x 4 corners to hold them together, I made 4 of the that were four feet wide by eight feet long. It took quite a bit of soil to fill them up. In fact, I didn't fill them completely. I left about four inches of space at the top.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back