Recycle Garden

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

KitchenGarden

Hey i want to let you know it is actually easier to plant your plants in a plastic water bottle. But that is only as a starter area unless you have a really small plant.:)

Krish01

I don't think so that its easy way to grow plants in a plastic bottle.Because there is no way for fresh air for plants in a plastic bottle. I think that growing plants in the wider area its better than bottle.

ricky

Hi
Yeah i agree with you in bottle there is always some problem sometime sunlight and sometime air . And moreover its also need to change water .

samuelbeckett

I tried recycling water from the wash. You can only recycle the final rinse. The soap will build up on the soil and eventually form a waterproof scum coating that the plants cannot really live in. It is best to recyle water from your lavatory to flush your toilet and catch the water from the shower in buckets that while you wait for that to come up to temperature. That can be used on the landscape.
Artificial Grass Warwick
People here for years would through the rice washing water on their orchids, and they loved it. You can build an outdoor sink for rinsing only no soap or you would need to put a diverter on it to divert that water to the sewer.

emilyblunt249

For many who are challenged with space and lifestyle,container gardening for flowers, shrubs, vegetables and herbs provides the perfect platform to get the creative juices flowing. Apart from having a unique look, using recycled items will create a focus in your garden or living space thatoozes originality,making the usual containers seem boring!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com