Round robin anyone???

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

I sent seed to Canada before and I remember having to complete a special form and it was more expensive then mailing in the United States. I can't remember exactly what extra I had to pay for but it was something :(
I am thinking I was trading with someone from gardenhere. The first time I was able to sneak it through with stamps no problem...the second time...the envie was larger and I had to go through the counter and she got me...lol!!

As far as the wish list goes...I will be excited with just about anything. I do love columbine though :)

Smelly, that's exactly what Ron told us..and it was decided that it was best not to mail across the border as we don't know what seeds are legal to mail and what is not. If it's more expensive to mail packages to Canada, the person that has to send it there will be paying out more than the rest of us.
I'm very sorry Kinnika but it's best that we keep this simple and not take the chance of someone getting into trouble or over charged for postage.

This smelly thing is getting really old...is there a way to change your name on here...lol!! What was I thinking!!! I think if someone is comfortable and willing to mail it to Canada it would be ok...I just remember it being a hassle. My local post office loves to hassle me though...I think its a power trip for the woman behind the counter. She always rolls her eyes at me when I tell her there are seeds inside the envies. Maybe she is one of those nongardening types. Maybe if I took her in a bouquet of flowers she would be nice to me.

Updated bird lovers

Kya D
Sandi B
Mare 460
Treva
Gloria
Smelly Melly
lisa831
Dor
and myself

We have 9 so far and plenty of time for other bird lovers to join us.

It's RAINING here - doesn't seem to want to stop - so I am going to RUN to my garden shed and grab my tubs of seeds and start getting them all ready. So excited.

I really haven't given it much thought...nothing disgusting like smelly though. At the time it seemed like a good idea...but now I am just feeling like pig pen...lol!! How about Clouds. Or we could just be sensible and make it Melissa :)

I tried but it didn't work..sorry! Have you tried to change it on your profile page? I rather like the name..Smelly Melly..kinda cute. :D

you can not change your name on your account...only way you can do that is opening another account and starting over

Okay, So there is NO misunderstanding at all. I withdraw my name from the Robin. I am NOT offended in any way. It is what it is and I can't change that. I KNOW the shipping is expensive and I do NOT want to do that to anyone.
Dianne

Kinnika, thank you for your understanding. I really feel bad about this but the mods and I feel it's best at this time.

This sounds like fun, but I will not be able to join everyone. I'll be out of town until August. If you do this again I would love to join ya!

Hi oma2 it is nice to see you around. It's too bad you can't join us this time BUT if all goes well then the Robin should definately fly again! I brought ALL my seeds in tonight and am thinking that our poor little birdie is starting to get FAT. I hope he can fly.

Hi oma2 it is nice to see you around. It's too bad you can't join us this time BUT if all goes well then the Robin should definately fly again! I brought ALL my seeds in tonight and am thinking that our poor little birdie is starting to get FAT. I hope he can fly.

I've collected some seeds this week : purple columbine, coreopsis, pursulane,
dutchman's pipe, and pink sweet william. I'll be ready the next time the birdie flies. Have fun!

These Robins can be very exciting, you never know what special seeds maybe packed inside. You'll never know if you don't join us..

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been on here -- I had to drop my daughter off at camp and then turn around the next night the camp called me at 11 pm to let me know that she had been vomiting and been ill the entire day. I drove an hour to pick her up (at midnight) The camp had an outbreak of stomach flu - they sent over 30 kids home in a day! My poor baby was sooo sick -- she is just now eating again and ready to jump back into the pool. YAY!!!! So.... Sunday is the last day for sign ups. ANYONE else want to join in??? Send me a PM and we will include you. I will send a PM to the
1st person that our little birdie is going to stop at. I hope ya'll are staying healthy because this 'flu' was NASTY! Take care all, Becki

Yucky...sorry about your daughter's flu bug...I hope you didn't end up with it!! Seems I always ended up with it when my son would get it when he was small.
Is the robin flying? I have been collecting seeds like crazy in anticipation of it flying my way....excited here!!!

My daughter is healthy and wonderful again. I thankfully did not catch it. My son was a little ill for a day but then he was fine. Yes the robin is flying and headed your way next. Have fun drooling over everything and I hope you find many new things to grow. oh yeah and me too VERY EXCITED!!!!!! LOL

Due to a death in my family I haven't been home to send ROBIN on its way as planned today...will do that Monday for sure.

Sorry for the delay.

Due to a death in my family I haven't been home to send ROBIN on its way as planned today...will do that Monday for sure.

Sorry for the delay.

Wow sorry for your lost, have a blessed day.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back