Sad News for old timers

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Our old friend Jolene McHugh Omaha, NE passed away from breast cancer yesterday. I've been trying to remember her screen name on here but cant think of it. I remember Jo and Tammy from Alaska meeting in New Orleans or someplace and we all sent post cards to a waitress that they met at a diner.... RIP Jolene.....

I found an old list from when we did postcards many years ago on GG. jolenes name was momcat on the forums. now I remember her from that name.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back