Sad Rose Cuttings

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Mindy01

Been 2 weeks now, I Have 5 Different Color Tea Cuttings, I used Steril Bacto Professional Potting Soil with Lunch baggies on my Containers for a GREEN HOUSE EFFECT. Most of the Cutting are starting to turn Yellow, i took the baggies off, Just wonder what happened? I even used Rooting Hormone, my SunRoom has been nice and warm with the Cuttings getting the morning Sun. Anyone have any tips on how they mastered theirs.

I wouldn't give up on the cutting yet! Yellow leaves are normal, just remove them and continue waiting! It may take several weeks before the cuttings root. As long as the stems are green there is a good chance they will root!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back