Salsa

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

SandiB

Looking for a garden salsa recipe (tomatoes..peppers..onions etc) that I can make & FREEZE...anyone help?

SandiB

I make fresh salsa also...have googled & found freezer garden salsa recipes online..thought someone on GF may have a special recipe to share w/me that has worked for them.

DizzyDaff

Really mild salsa
My DH makes a mild salsa for me in a food processor- I can't do hot peppers at all.
It's bell peppers, red & green; fresh diced tomatoes; tomato juice or paste; diced onion; tiny bit of cilantro; salt & pepper; spices like basil; garlic; etc, and a dash of dill pickle juice for preserving & a jolt! ;) This is awesome when it sits overnight & we hardly ever have an left- even when making a big batch! It could probably be frozen quite easily.

SandiB

Really mild salsa
My DH makes a mild salsa for me in a food processor- I can't do hot peppers at all.
It's bell peppers, red & green; fresh diced tomatoes; tomato juice or paste; diced onion; tiny bit of cilantro; salt & pepper; spices like basil; garlic; etc, and a dash of dill pickle juice for preserving & a jolt! ;) This is awesome when it sits overnight & we hardly ever have an left- even when making a big batch! It could probably be frozen quite easily.

Thank you so much Dizzy :)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com