Sandi, Wolfie, Mainegal, Nancy Bragg, fantasygal1

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

Sandi, Dor, Nancy Bragg, Treva, and Laurie your pkgs went out today and Nancy and Wolfie yours will go out tomorrow.
PLMK when they arrive

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you so much, my mom will be excited. I mentioned it to her tonight that I had some coming for her. What do I owe you for them? PLMK Thanks

Fantasygal1

Thank-you KyaD!!! Will let you know when they arrive!!! I hope you didn't send all your garden!!!.....LOL! !Thank-you!!!!
Always a friend,
Nancy aka fantasygal1 aka sunshine98

Dor

Sandi, Dor, Nancy Bragg, Treva, and Laurie your pkgs went out today and Nancy and Wolfie yours will go out tomorrow.
PLMK when they arrive

Thank you Dawn. I will let you know when mine arrives.

Bluewolf

I'm waiting eagerly!!!

I will also be sure to let you know as soon as my pressie gets here;)

Thank you so much

Kya D

I hope eevrything arrives in Great shape and all enjoy their new garden in a box...y'all know what I mean

Bluewolf

Yes I got my Boxy!!!

OMGosh all the pressies!!!:D

Wish I could go out and plant them but it is cold and beyound windy
plus we have frost coming so now have to wait till Monday.... :(

Thank you Kya Poo!!!!! ((((HUGGLES))))

Kya D

Yeah!!!!! I think most everything has arrived at their destinations all across America
Ohio, Indiana, NY, Maine, 2 to Texas, West Virginia,and Mississippi

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you very much Dawn, Sorry I'm late sending this, I got them on Fri but have been working lots of OT again so I'm late sending this. I think I worked almost 60 hrs this past week as I worked 8.5 hrs yesterday and hoping not to have to work this coming weekend, got to get my garden tilled and the lawn mowed. A coworker had to have emergency back surgery on Fri so will be out for at least 6 weeks and we are in the process of moving the warehouse and learning a new warehouse mgmt system. why can't they do this in the winter when I don't mind working OT
Sorry got of the subject, Thanks again and my mom loved them. Do they root easy?

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com