Saturday night SPRING FORWARD

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
This Saturday March 7th will begin Daylight savings time. This is earlier than in past years. So don't forget to forward your clocks ahead one hour. Yeah!!!! I love more daylight in the evening.

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah it is early this year. It's the second Sunday of March now and this year first Sunday was Mar 1.

Treva

Whooo Hooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Love this time of year I wish they would leave us on daylight savings time all of the time!

In the 70' they were going to keep Daylight saving time all year long because of the high fuel cost After they tried it they found that kids were out waiting for school busses in total darkness at 8 am so the idea was scrapped. I like the idea of it staying light later but you lose the morning light.
Dale thanks for the reminder.

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Crabbergirl in the spring you gain an hour and in the fall you loose an hour. Spring forward and fall back. I could use another hour this week.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Crabbergirl in the spring you gain an hour and in the fall you loose an hour. Spring forward and fall back. I could use another hour this week.
uh if we spring forward what is 7 now will then be 8. I just lost my hour. Or am I looking at this wrong?? Stranger things have happened. I am dyslexic you know .....no really I am.

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Y'ALL ARE RIGHT!!! You have to remember I had been out of town and scheduled flight cancelled two different days and didn't get home until 1 AM last night. You are right you loose an hour but gain an hour of daylight time in the afternoon.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com