Say hello..to Tucker Joe!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

R

RiverRock

This is my new baby boy Tucker Joe..born January 4th and just arived at my home today:) Now tell me doesnt he look like he has golden retriever in him? He is a mix but he sure looks golden to me. But whatever he is, he is just absolutely adorable. He is all kisses and a ball of energy:D

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was thinking like sunflower too. He is a cutie pie , Looks like maybe golden/beagle mix. I guess you will find out for sure when he starts howling ! LOL

R

RiverRock

LOL Well from what I can get from the lady that gave him to me...the mom is a red and blue heeler and the dad is a golden and yellow lab. Interesting combo for sure, but he is just adorable:) His dad looks very much like a golden.

Kya D

RR
TJ is just the very sweetest thing in the world.
We will call his breed "heinz" cuz he is 57 varieties!!!!!!
How's that sound??

R

RiverRock

LOL He is a mix for sure, but they make great dogs:) He is settling in nice..first thing he did was get in the front window and tip over my pots with the peppermint and spearmint seeds just starting to grow...oh well he is worth it!

RR

PRH

Looks like that spoiling-game has already taking place! (don't blame ya,he looks loveable ) :p
- thanks for sharin with us all -

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am a dog fanatic for sure....and he's a natural heart taker! Thanks for sharing pics, I love it when a doggie is happy!

Hello Tucker Joe! What a sweetheart. He looks like it was all he could do to sit there long enough to have his picture taken. Great name for a great looking dog. Hope you two have many very happy years together.

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
what a cutie
makes me want to have a puppy too but not home enough won't get one as i don't think it's fair to them
looks like he is settling in well
enjoy him and i like his name too

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com