Secret Easter Swap.

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kim the photos were McKana giants yellow columbine and oh no, I can't remember what the other one was. What did it look like? Oh dear now everyone here is going to Know I am forgetful. Ha Ha

LOL. We all do that! The other is a lot of flowers on a tall stem. They look like double blossoms. The colors of the blooms are white with lihgt ble and lavendar. Very pretty! :)

Annette, they are beautiful. I love the color. They would look beautiful in a vase with the purple zinnas I am growing.

Hello -

FEDEX confirmation is 9664 0846 3885. Will be there tomorrow. I had to go to Arizona, bit of an emergency. Things are fine now. So glad I made it back in time.

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH DIZZY!! It is all so wonderful.

Annette I am sorry you have not gotten you package from me yet, you should get it anytime now...

I sent it exactly when I said I did. It really upsets me that I got PM accusing me of otherwise and telling me to send what crabbergirl sent me on to you.

I did forget the DC when i mailed this but that doesnt mean I didnt mail it exactly when I said I did!

RR

Last edited by a moderator:
By the rules of the exchange no one should be complaining yet yesterday was the deadline for shipping. Nasty pms to the person or the thread are not in the spirit of the swap if you don't rec a package then you should have addressed your concern to Karen and given her a chance to see what was going on. Nastiness like this is why I left the last garden site I was on.

It was NOT annete that PM me...sorry if it sounded like it was.
It was sent on the 3rd, tha was a friday, chances are it did not even leave our post office here till monday.

RR

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it sounds like everyone has sent their packages off. I think that was the intent of the swap. I hope that everyone involved will be happy!

The package I sent is in Florida! I just checked. It should be to you today, CG. I hope you enjoy it. I can't wait to see what you think!

I want to say that I care for each person in this swap and that I am sorry for hurting anyones feeling(you know who you are). I should not have reacted in the way I did, it was not Christlike. Yes i was hurt but that is no excuse for me...so I publically apologise and ask you to forgive me...i love you my sis in Christ and want to be your friend, to lift you up not tear you down.

Let us all move foward with this swap and enjoy th goodies our partners have blessd us with and share in the joy as we post and read what each one recieves!

PARTY ON!!:D

RR

Cheri, I hope everything is okay now. We were beginning to get worried about you. :rolleyes:
I'm glad you liked your package. :D

Oh Wow!!!

I received the most AWESOME package today!!! :p
Esp the book on houseplants (which I needed! LOL!)

Thank you SO MUCH sfishergirl - this was a truly WONDERFUL box of goodies! You did way too much & I LOVE IT ALL!!!!!!! So, thank you, ty, ty!! :D

I got it I got it!!!!!
What a great package from the Easter Bunny named KIM. Oh thank you Kim you were actually right on target.
I got the greatest stuff My fav is the Astilbe 2 beautiful red just for my court yard hummers, And a pack of cardinal vine seeds which will be perfect also , Cypress vine , bird house gourds, ( have aplace picked out for those as well, Black Holly Hocks which I have never seen but am very excited about and have a great place for them THANK YOU THANK YOU So much.

You are so welcome! Nancy. I remembered that you wanted red for your courtyard. I hope you enjoy everything!!

sfishergirl - #0308 0660 0000 6754 3255- received by Dizzy 4/9
Sunflower3 -#9101785091401983249230- recieved by sfishergirl 4/7
dizzydaff-#0103 8555 7497 3458 4477- received by fishinBC 4/6
annette- # 0307 0020 0004 8309 5401-
Riverrock- no DC #
Crabbergirl #420978010000991000 received by RiverRock 4/6
fishenBC-# 9664 0846 3885
richnkim-# 0308140000015131- received by crabbergirl 4/9

I got the most awesome package of seeds and a beautiful cross key chain in the mail today. Big Hugs, Thank you RiverRock.

Kim the cutting was hoya and I'm not sure what the plant was, it does look like some type of aloe. maybe if you send a picture of it someone will recognise and we will both find out.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back