See ya all next week sometime

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Today is the day I almost have the first load all packed. We close at 2:00 and then the mad rush starts to move and have easter all in the same weekend :eek:. Tomarrow the dish and phone company are installing and my family comes for easter dinner. Have a great weekend all.

R

RiverRock

HUGS..have a great weekend and dont over do yourself...look foward to seeing you back next week! God bless you and keep you safe.

RR

Treva

HOW Exciting!!!!
I am so happy for you...have a Great weekend and an easily entreated move!
Dont forget to take pictures.:D

sfishergirl congrads on closing on your new home. Are you moving any of your plants with you? Are you going to be in the same area of NY?

A big congratulations! Happy moving and Happy Easter! Try to enjoy the holiday even though you are moving!! Take care of yourself, too! Moving is exhausting and back breaking!

woodstock

congrats on your new home.....where in northern NY are you????

dont overdo and have a great easter........try to get some relaxing time in too.....

OK guys I am back around again. We don't have everything here yet and today is going to be a unpack and put things in place day only because I hurt my knee and it is the size of a volleyball. I am now in Turin, NY. I did dig up and move a ton of my plants from the last place. They are all in the driveway under sheets. Some may be going up for trade quickly. I do have a nice bulb bed to greet me as I pull in the driveway it goes from the front porch to the side porch. There are daffodils and hyacinth I am going to add my crocus (hopefully snowdrops if I can find some) more hyacinth. Then some iris and stargazer lily. woo hoo 1 garden down. There are plants everywhere and still more to bring up. My kitchen window has a huge ledge that is able to hold all of my african violets.

Dor

OK guys I am back around again. We don't have everything here yet and today is going to be a unpack and put things in place day only because I hurt my knee and it is the size of a volleyball. I am now in Turin, NY. I did dig up and move a ton of my plants from the last place. They are all in the driveway under sheets. Some may be going up for trade quickly. I do have a nice bulb bed to greet me as I pull in the driveway it goes from the front porch to the side porch. There are daffodils and hyacinth I am going to add my crocus (hopefully snowdrops if I can find some) more hyacinth. Then some iris and stargazer lily. woo hoo 1 garden down. There are plants everywhere and still more to bring up. My kitchen window has a huge ledge that is able to hold all of my african violets.

Oh no, I know how painful a knee can be. I won't say take it easy because you have lots of work to do moving but go easy on the knee. Bathe it in some epsom salt when you get a chance. A new house is so exciting. Congratulations and post pics when you can.

R

RiverRock

I have a handfull of the tiny snow drop bulbs I can send you!

RR

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com