Seeds I have to share

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Melissa

I have some seed that I collected this year. I will trade for seeds I don't have (would love delphinium seeds) or for postage. I only use bubble envies and would appreciate knowing ahead of time if you aren't going to....Thanks!!

2008 collected
Gaillardia Dazzler
Gaillardia Fanfare
Gaillardia Burgundy
Gaillardia Goblin
Gaillardia Golden Goblin
Gaillardia Arizona Sun
Echinacea Coconut Lime
Giant purple cockscomb
Double decker echinacea
Floristan white liatris
Spanish Peaks Foxglove
Bicolor Cupid's Dart
Tiger flowered Coreopsis
Purple Bee Balm

Let me know if you want to trade!

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
What a nice list of seeds. I will see if I have anything to trade with you and let you know. I kinda slacked of on collecting when I got this new job. But I might have a few kicking around. Thanks for the offer.

Melissa

Crabbergirl, I can send them for postage if you don't have anything to trade. I have way too many seeds to WS anyway. Would really just like to get rid of my babies...lol! Please send me an email so I don't miss your request. Thanks! Happy Gardening!

Melissa

Debe', whatcha got? You may have something that I have not considered wanting...lol! I have 96 packets of seeds to wintersow...ughhhh....and I was going to cut back this year. Looks like I will have about 400 containers again this year. But if you have something I don't already have, the more the merrier!!! If not, I would be happy to send you anything off my list you want for postage. Please just send me an email so I don't miss it. I am sure my babies would love a home in Oregon!!

DizzyDaff

can I just have one seed of each variety

Don't do it Mel - it's a trick! I just know it! :eek: LOL!

By the way, did I send you any of my blue delphinium mix from this year? I can include it with the baster. ;)

Melissa

Yes Dizzy you did...thank you....and Kym has already squeezed almost all my seeds out of me....I tell you, she is such a seed miser!!

Kya D

HI S.M.
If you still have seeds for postage I would love any or all of the following.
Gaillardia Dazzler
Gaillardia Fanfare
Gaillardia Burgundy
Gaillardia Goblin
Gaillardia Golden Goblin
Gaillardia Arizona Sun
Echinacea Coconut Lime
Double decker echinacea
Tiger flowered Coreopsis
Purple Bee Balm
Please let me know and I will get the postage to you.
Thanks.
Kya D

Melissa

Kya, I do still have seeds and I sent you a pm. I am so happy to find my babies a home in Utah!! Happy Gardening!!
Mel

Melissa

Kya D, I got your envie today and have it all filled up and ready to mail out Monday. I now recognize you from another site I think....are you cocoa? If so...how did the sensation lilac to that I sent you. I hope it made it and is getting big. If its not you, just ignore me....lol!!

cassiegerald

Hi Smelly Melly,,could you spare a few seeds of each kind for postage,,i would sure appreciate it so very much,,thank you for your kindness,,take care God bless you and your loved ones,,Cassie

Kya D

Holy Smoke Melissa I got the envy of seeds from you today. There are so many packages of wonderful seeds.
I can hardly wait to get these beauties growing in my yard.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com