Seeds to Share

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

DizzyDaff

I have some extras of the following seeds - always happy to trade or share for postage. :)

2008 Seeds
Morning Glories - Various Mix
Gaillardia 'Goblin'
Four O'clock - Mix of pinks, white, yellow
Roman Chamomile
Blue Delphinium - Mix
Jewels of Opar
Viola - Mix of my strange crosses
Cosmos - Mix of all the cosmos I grew 2008
'Sugar Baby' Watermelon

2007 Seeds
Lavendar poppy
Lemon Mint

cassiegerald

Hi Dizzy,,could i have just a few seeds of each that you have,,for postage,,i would sure appreciate it so very much,,thank you for your kindness,,take care God bless you and your loved ones,,Cassie

R

RiverRock

Dizzy if you still have lemon mint I am very interested I have a lot of seeds for trade and will get a list up soon but please pm me if you still have the lemon mint..thank you:)

RR

DizzyDaff

Still have all of the following if anyone is interested - just finished cleaning & sorting a stash I hadn't gotten around to from last fall.

2008 Seeds
Morning Glories - Various Mix
Gaillardia 'Goblin'
Four O'clock - Mix of pinks, white, yellow
Roman Chamomile
Talinum paniculatum - Jewels of Opar
Cosmos - Mix of all the cosmos I grew 2008
White Hardy Hibiscus - 'Luna'
Rose Campion - Fuschia
Cornflower mix
Datura wrightti (bush not vine) moonlily or moon flower

2007 Seeds
Lavendar poppy
Lemon Mint

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have 3GO Dill and a lot of it.
I also have some 3GO cilantro
Red Columbine.

Will have more in a few months

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com