Show Your Blooms

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Debe
Look in the gardening club magazine..The little guys look like snowdrops, there is a picture in there of them...
Not sure what the other one is
melanie

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
no I haven't but could I guess. I just love pansys and could never get them to grow in kansas but they do so well here in the winter. It is nice to have them by the door cause the yellow ones smell so good.

M

Mari-Jo

Debe.........lynpenny..........I am so jealous..........:) The only thing blooming here are snow flakes as I type..............lol..............I could share..........:)

Debe your little snowdrops are beautiful..........

lynpenny.......Pansy's...........they are one of my fav's..........have two big containers..........in warmer weather of course.........:)

Here in the frozen tundra of Iowa the only thing blooming is the wind chill and snow drifts lol! I've been starting to investigate early spring blooming flowers. I'm thinking winter aconite looks interesting. I'd like a forsythia but I need to find a variety where the buds won't be done in by a late frost.

Dora/Garden Goddess

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
How beautiful...and the sun looks so warm...I love when the daffs show up...always means spring is not to far off...thanks for sharing them

Oh wow Spider Lily you have daffs blooming already. They are so pretty. You know here in my neck of the woods we have always called them buttercups. Know matter what they're called they're still one of my favorite flowers.

Oh wow Spider Lily you have daffs blooming already. They are so pretty. You know here in my neck of the woods we have always called them buttercups. Know matter what they're called they're still one of my favorite flowers.
Yes Maggie the daff's or buttercup's are blooming here.We suppose to have heavy rain this afternoon.I hope they don't get beat down.They are so pretty nice to have a splash of color again.:)

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's a little early for Ron's blooms for this year, but I bet he has at least one or two from previous years to help us think "SPRING". LOL

Last edited:

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com