Singapore Botanical Gardens Holiday for my birthday

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Scotkat

As many of you know I was in Singapore last week for my birthday.

We had a wonderful time we saw a lot in the week .

The Botanical Gardens and I wanted to see Kate and Williams orchid but spoke to one of the gardeners and he said its in the propagating house and wont be seen for 2yrs .

But I did see many other Orchids and had a lovely time.

I had been there in 2000 so saw a big change.

And on the thur its was my 60th birthday so I spent the whole day and evening in the new gardens by the bay.

I took so may photos thought it best to share them in a blog so here is part1.

http://blog.trowelslg.com/2013/03/singapore-botanical-gardens-gardens-by.html

What lovely photos? Thank you for sharing them. It must have been a really good birthday.

Beautiful pictures there, SK. I have never been there. In my excursion to the far east I had no interest in flowers although it would have been a welcome change.

Great pics Kat! We were there a couple of years ago and spent the day also.....so much to see and do!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back