So whatcha fixin for Christmas dinner?

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Bluewolf

I get to have pork crown roast (never had it before)
fingerling tato's,
spinach,
deviled eggies,
and cheater dinner rolls
and of coarse my applesauce to go with the pork

I have no clue but on the 26th at my son's I am cooking cornish game hens. My dil doesn't know how to cook them and the guys both want them.

Roast Turkey &stuffing

Roast tatties(potatoes)

Homemade cranberry sauce

Sausages and

Veg is roast honey parsnip.

Brussel sprout with panceta, and chestnut.

And a big space before dessert.

I had to go to town today and when we got home my Hubby had cooked ham and all the trimings
Yummy.

Wow it all sounds so good.

nope....

ding Dong over cooked my roast we couldn't get fingerling tatos
so he mixed yellow squash zuchinni and eggplant which they all tasted the same which sucked because that was my first time trying eggplant....

So now he is gonna try to marinate the roast in pork gravy to try and salvage it and fix what is left of the eggplant a different way...

Told him He better not over cook my leg of lamb this Sunday or I would kill him
I love lamb and we don't get it often plus
it is partly my birthday dinner and I DO NOT eat overcooked food for my birthday!!! and if he screws up the lamb............:mad:

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back