Sometimes a company just goes

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

Sometimes a company just goes out of their way to take care of people.
For several years now I have ordered from these guys and I have always had great plants from them but last year my hens and chicks (fowl) got out and killed lots of my hens and chicks (SEMPERVIVUM). So when I ordered a few more this year I mentioned the death of my plants and I got the sweetest note telling me that it bordered on cannibalsim and he included 20 extras with my order.
I could not be more tickled.
What is this wonderful company you ask??? It is edelweiss perennials
I love this company. Well that sounds like an ad but They really went out of their way for me.:D:D:D:D

http://www.edelweissperennials.com/PlantGroup.aspx?plant=Sempervivum

It's great when things like that happen!
Looks like a great place to buy hard to find species!
Too bad they don't ship north of the border!

That's the pits that they won't ship to you.
When I order they always send 3 small chicks for each one I order but he also sent 5 varities that I didn't order.. There were at least 20 chicks.
Love em.

I don't know of any company here that would do such.
Even if the sell you the wrong colour plant, they say : not responsable, those things happen

Wow dawn! That's awesome. Now I am going to check out their site. Had not heard of them before. ;)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back