Recipe Soup I made today

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Scotkat

Was Sweet Potato and Leeks

So easy and tasty.

Slice tattie and leek then saute in Rapeseed oil or Olive Oil then add 2 pints of veggie stock then bring to boil and blitz add fresh parsley then serve.

Enjoy.

I don't think I have ever had soup like that. For my young years, I was unaware that there was any kind of soup save the soup/stew that my mother made. It was a soup of tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, and onions with beef chunks in it. And then my Dad would sneak around and put hot peppers into the soup making it a difficult proposition for us kids to eat it. I doubt it ever occurred to him that he could have added the peppers to his own bowl without ruining our own soup.

Sounds good. We may have to try one of yours.

We're just ramping into soup season here.

I have a pot of bean / chicken soup simmering away which I will add some pasta to when about done. Just a classic mix - onion, shallot, carrot, garlic, celery, white beans, red beans, pinto beans, whole chicken, olive oil, sage, thyme, chicken stock base, red pepper flakes. Then put a slice or two of fresh home made honey whole wheat bread next to it... I'm still tweaking the bread recipe.

Randy I make all types of veggie soups and my late mam did Lentil soup.Tattie soup and Scotch Broth.
Mr Yan I like the sound of your recipe I may try it to.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back