Spring bulbs showing already

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Scotkat

In all my tubs which are in greenhouse for protection will move out in Spring hopefully with a show of colour .

Also my paper white daffodills are in their 2nd year growing in a glass blow an old bowl near 70yrs old it cold be older .

Bulbs are planted in crushed glass and topped with water.

I love ranunculas the best they're so showy and cheerful. Make sure you take some pics when they bloom please Kat.

Oh gosh your bulbs are coming a lot faster than mine do. We don't get any until at least March.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back