Strawberries

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

I am wondering how to take cuttings from strawberry plants. Do I just cut the runner off? And then how do I put it into its own container? Thanks.:)

I usually put the little plant on the runner where I want it to grow and then let it root before I cut the cord with the mother plant.

Strawberries is the best for health and get good energy because it is so good for increase the blood level in the body so most of the
people like the strawberries and strawberries milk for get good energy.I am agree with your all reviews about it and according to me that
strawberry is the best fruit for groom the skin beauty.

I grew some strawberries several years back and we got a few of them. But we also have lots of slugs and the slugs love strawberries.

@ the OP: Lynpenny's right. If you want them potted, just put the runner in the pot and wait for it to root.

@ Randy: We use lids with beer. The snails like the beer more than the strawberries so they drown in the beer, lol. It works.

I know the beer works on slugs. I think it's kind of funny that they will drown themselves in it though.

Randy I've know plenty of people who try to drown themselves in beer. but I think snail bait needs to go out tomorrow.

At our last house, slugs were a constant problem but they have only been an occasional problem over here. The garden area is about 150 feet away from the house and we seem to have lots more of the slugs close to the house.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back