Suggestions on Insurance

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

JerryTodd

Hi all,
I'm a farmer from Pembroke. I have a mulberry farm and a vegetable garden. I'm thinking about insuring my farm. So that I can sleep well without worrying about the unexpected troubles and threats.

When I did some research, I found a company offering farmers insurance in Pembroke. I think they are good. But would like to know more about the policies and procedures.

Do you know more about farming insurance? Have you ever availed a farmers insurance? If so, Please share your experiences.
Also, let me know if you have any other suggestions or opinions.

Hi Jerry! I live in a rural area, but never lived, owned or worked a farm.... The best thing to do is research other companies in your local area and compare their coverage and rates. If you are insuring your home as well as farm buildings, and also your personal car and farm machines and vehicles you may get a better coverage.....
These are just my thoughts....so best to shop around!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back