TapaTalk is Back!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

bob

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who use TapaTalk to access the forum from your mobile device, I've installed it on the new version of the forum software, so we're back up and running.

Please let me know if you have any problems!

Well, mostly. It's grumbling about something, so it may be working but not have push notifications right now. Still trying to troubleshoot that.

Update, I think it's fixed. If you're using it, please let me know if it seems to be working OK.

Having tapatalk will attract people who just want to use that option....they do participate and do do not post anything on the forum.
I think you should can the option altogether Bob!

@RonsGarden, what makes you think they don't post? Why would they be any less likely to post if they're using Tapatalk? It's simply another means to access the forum, and one that's better suited to mobile devices.

You can do the same things you can on the forum from via a web browser, post, upload photos (that's even easier than on your desktop if you took them on your mobile device) and browse the forum. You can also do it from your iPad or phone on the bus, or in Starbucks, or anywhere else where you have a mobile device and wifi or cellular connectivity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back