The fuschia's and me

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

lazy gardener

Many years ago I knew someone that grew different fuschia's and I bought some of her. We went on vacation, a neighbour "took care" of my garden and all the fuschia's died.
Over the years I have bought many, but mostly the ones that you find in any garden center.
Today, there was a small plant fair near me and I nearly froze when visiting, but there was someone that had a lot of different fuschia's, hanging ones for 1€ each. All had wonderful names but I don't know any. I bought 8 and said I would look them up at home.
I now found this catalogue with fuschia's online and ROFL, you would need a garden as big as a town to grow them all.
Only starting with A are dozens and dozens of different ones.

Now I only hope I can get them to grow big and beautiful.

I will show you the types when I have sorted them out.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back