The Problem With Traditional Gardening

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

GardenDoc

What is the problem with Traditional Gardening?

Well for one, there should not be any problems with a garden if you construct the garden like you are supposed to. Please checkout this link on how to create an organic eco-garden with a few easy steps and never have the problem of traditional gardens:

Sorry!
Links are not allowed when they are for personal profit!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well... for two..I like traditional gardens and I learn from my mistakes and the mistakes of others. It's all the fun of gardening, finding out what works for our zone, climate, soil type and last but not least..our pocket books!
As you can see, we are not a forum that will be used for advertising for the public. Your link has been removed by one of the moderators. Please take note new members...advertising links will be removed as well as the member...or you may contact Bob..our site administrator for a pricing for advertisement...good luck!

Last edited:

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Please checkout this link on how to create an organic eco-garden with a few easy steps and never have the problem of traditional gardens:

Sorry!
Links are not allowed when they are for personal profit!

Or better yet read around our Organic Section and learn from us who garden organic...we can all learn together..:D

Last edited:

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
We gladly welcome new members who want to participate and share ideas. Those who are here on a selfserving basis should find a new site to advertise on.

bob

Administrator
Staff member
Of course it did. Ron is like a bug zapper for spam...

"Hey, come to my website and buy some discount Via..."

BaZapppp! Post Deleted, member banned, locked out, and laughed at... Ron puts another notch in his digital gun.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Of course it did. Ron is like a bug zapper for spam...

"Hey, come to my website and buy some discount Via..."

BaZapppp! Post Deleted, member banned, locked out, and laughed at... Ron puts another notch in his digital gun.

They're like weeds that pop up where you don't want them!!
Actually, there is no place right for them!
ZAP!!!

rockhound

I think it's odd that the expression "Traditional gardening" is used for chemical gardening when it has only been around half a century or so. Traditional gardens have been grown for thousands of years, really. Why call that aberration that uses so many by-products and chems tradition?

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com