The teaparty

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

This is my Grand daughter, Tangaray, while we were shopping at wal-mart she found this darling planter and decided she wanted to have a teaparty.
I think it is too cute not to share.

Attachments

• teaparty.jpg
    teaparty.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 369
so darling Kya D, looks just like Alice in wanderland . my friend had 2 of them and they broke over the winter. She brought them in on her closed porch , but guess that was still to cold .

so darling Kya D, looks just like Alice in wanderland . my friend had 2 of them and they broke over the winter. She brought them in on her closed porch , but guess that was still to cold .

definitely need to be indoors. I even have plain pots that don't survive winter.

Thank all
I sure do think she is the cat's meow
You are right she does look like Alice in Wonderland.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back